- It's what's for dinner.
- It's why old people eat prunes.
- Available as always in the traditional bricks, and now, in the new convenient dip.
- Like mud, but smells worse.
- Not just to throw at monkeys anymore.
- A gift for junkies and bulemics.
- Goes great with grins, but a special treat indeed with a side of giggles.
- On a shingle or on a stick, still the same great taste!
- It... happens.
- Now floral scented, for the ladies.
- A classic meal when fresh, makes a great snack when reheated.
- And now, to complement the familiar 4.5 oz. and 8 oz. sizes, the all-new 16 oz. family pack!
- The only axiom an inference needs.
- Should be wiped off OpEd columns before submission if they were pulled out of the writer's ass.
- Just like ice cream, only... CR031058564.
- Now in new bite size servings - for when you're on the run.
- Mmmm, that's some real good...
2/6/05 (while asleep)
© Huw Powell
Printer-friendly version - (no indent)